Your practice is the product of your life’s work. It deserves the utmost care and respect when you’re ready to consider your transition alternatives.
• For more than forty years, Midwest Dental has served as a trusted transition partner for practice owners seeking discrete, full-value transition alternatives.
• Clinician-led, we offer unparalleled experience and knowledge in supporting practice owners through the transition process. Like you, we care for patients every day.
• From solo practitioners to group practices, we offer customized transition solutions for doctors seeking an exit strategy and/or to shed the administrative and financial burdens associated with practice ownership.
• We are not looking for a transaction. We seek like-minded care providers with a vested interest in the long-term health of their patients and the careers of their staff.
• Our references are readily available and all discussions are strictly confidential. Importantly, there are never any fees when working with us.
To learn more, please contact:
Sean Epp – Managing Director, Development
(715) 579-4188 or Email
Sean manages the practice acquisition program for Midwest Dental, working primarily with practice owners considering their liquidity, transition, and retirement alternatives. He has worked with Midwest Dental since 2001, and his background includes extensive experience in private equity, leveraged finance, and corporate restructuring with a focus on mergers and acquisitions.
He is a graduate of Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota, where he received a BA in Economics. Sean and his family live in the Minneapolis area, where he enjoys volleyball and cycling.
George Radigan – Director, Development
(440) 855-1188 or Email
George manages our Practice Transition program in Ohio and Pennsylvania. He has a background in group practice development, including practice transitions, doctor recruiting and new construction for general and specialty dental practices. Prior to that, George served as a territory manager for First Pacific Dental, a provider of practice management solutions for general dental practices.
Born and raised in Ohio, George is a graduate of the College of Wooster, where he received a BA in Communications Studies. He lives in the Cleveland area with his wife and daughter. George is an avid sports fan. He played baseball in college and is a fan of the Browns, Cavaliers, Indians and THE Ohio State.
Justin Wolfe – Director, Development
(312) 720-1089 or Email
Justin manages our Practice Transition program in Illinois and adjacent markets, working directly with practice owners and their advisors. He has a strong dental background which includes development efforts of a successful Illinois-based group dental practice as well as regional markets for Johnson & Johnson Oral Health (Orapharma).
Raised in downstate Illinois, Justin is a graduate of Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Illinois, where he received a BA in Marketing. He and his wife live in the Chicago area, where he enjoys golf, basketball, and following his SIU Salukis!
Mark Deiter – Director, Development
(913) 660-3295 or Email
Mark manages our Practice Transition program in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa and New Mexico, working directly with practice owners and their advisors. He has a strong business development background which includes running successful start-ups in the golf and real estate industries for over 10 years. He spent the past 3 years with Henry Schein Dental as a Field Sales Consultant, where he specialized in helping practices become more efficient and profitable to deliver the highest standard of care to their patients.
Born and raised in northeast Kansas, Mark is a graduate of Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas, where he received a BA in Marketing & International Business. He and his wife along with their three children live in the Kansas City area, where he enjoys golf, basketball, and his hometown Royals and Chiefs!